Pages

12.18.2012

Speechless



There are no words for the devastation and harm done in CT. No words. Every time I think about that massacre I wish I could hug each and every one of the family members effected by it and sob with them. I cry every time I hear a new detail or see a picture of an innocent face that was lost. And then I think about the children that witnessed things their eyes should never have had to see and the innocence lost. The amount of heartache this has caused is too much too great. There is no way I can even begin to feel and imagine how those parents feel right now and forever more. All we can do is pray for them and appreciate what we do have every moment of our lives because you really never know what can happen. 

Thanking God everyday for my family and praying for those in pain. 

-LL

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...